Search This Blog

10 Simple Questions

I’ve been tagged by Mr. Bokjae through my blog http://pink-panther-series.blogspot.com .

‘Hey wanorizan, I tagged you today! Hope you don't mind! Visit http://jangbokjae.blogspot.com/2007/11/ten-simple-questions.html’

So this is my answer for Ten Simple Questions :

1.a movie that made you laugher
mm.. it is an old movie ‘Caveman’… hehhe

2. a book that made you cry
’Dosa-dosa Besar’ by Syekh M. Mutawalli Sya'rawi

3. a best friend
someone I call ‘Yan’.

4. a favorite childhood memory
listen to my mom story before sleep.

5. your favorite animal
cat… last 10 years I had 16 cats… but now I have only 1

6. your favorite food
satay… especially chicken satay

7. an item of clothing you can't do without
underware… hhehe

8. something you collect
money.. hehe.. I want to have collection of houses, just bought 1... Need more times to have more...

9. your favorite store to shop in
Carefour Midvalley ..

10. your favorite flower
Pink daisy

Done!.. huh… I took more than 10 minutes to answer all these questions…


Now, I would like pass this meme to the following 5 bloggers:
Stannero, Kento, Tkada, Arina and Zawawi a

5 comments:

bokjae said...

Waah! wanor you are a fast worker! I am sure in no time you will reach your target of number of houses! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanorizan
Good Questions & nice answers you replied, Some of the answers i really liked, some are really funny, nice work yar, keep going you will reach you target soon.
Have a nice day yar

Anonymous said...

Thanks! ^_^
I'll complete it soon!

5. your favorite animal
cat… last 10 years I had 16 cats… but now I have only 1


i love cats too! kawaii! (so cute!)

Anonymous said...

Here's the answers- http://blog.internetgecko.com/fun/ten-simple-questions-for-me :)

Anonymous said...

Assalammualikumm...wan wee sayanggi

sayang2 pulak dia....t.q.

lov ya .

soalan tu senang aja tapi wee tak leh jawap...hahaha....

wan lah jawap nice answers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers