Search This Blog

Best Quotes

If we cannot love the person who we see,
how can we love God,
whom we cannot see?
~Mother Teresa~
Yeah.. it's right. I love my God very much but its not easy for me to love the person who hurt me.

3 sentences for getting SUCCESS :
1) know more than other
2) work more than other
3) expect less than other
~William Shakesphere~
No wonder why its hard for me to success in my job. I know less than other, work less than other but expect more than other...hehhe..
If you win, you need not to explain....
BUT if you lose, you should not be there to explain.
~Adolph Hitler~
Oh no... I'm not a loser..
Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world.
If you do so, you're insulting yourself.
~Alen Strike~
I never compare myself with anyone in this world but I like to compare others... hehhe.

Winning does'nt always mean being first ,
winning means you're being better than you've than before.
~Bonnie Blair~
It is hard to be a winner but it is harder to maintain the win.


I will not say that I failed 1000 times.
I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause failure.
~Thomas Edison~
Learn from the failure... the best way to make improvement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Askm...
rajin gak u buat blogs...
kreatif...

i have something to ask... but i need ur e-mail. Pls... contact[at]mirzack.com

replace at with @

Wan said...

apekebendanye?

Anonymous said...

garang nye...

cadangnya nak minta pandangan & pendapat pasal nak bina web/portal ala-ala www.klikcard.biz, bezanya lebih niche kepada satu syarikat yang sedang meningkat naik. tak boleh nak crita panjang kt sini nanti org lain ambil lak idea nie.

macam marah je, minta maaf la mengganggu kt blog nie.

contact[at]mirzack.com

Wan said...

tak marah pon.. cuba baca dengan nada lembut... hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers