Search This Blog

Run Your Car on Water - Technology That Will Change the Future

Stan Meyer, inventor, invented a device that could convert any gas powered engine to run your car on water. The ingenious device extracts energy from water and turns it into hydrogen to power your engine. The device produces several hundred times the energy than it consumes and is 1700 times more efficient than conventional electrolysis. Want to know more? - Keep reading and I'll tell you exactly how you can run your car on water.

The benefits of installing this device does not stop at just saving gas, the bi-product of the device is water so there is no harm to the environment. In addition, you can discover how you can benefit by installing the device to run your car on water and get a Tax break from the IRS.

I have personally installed this device on my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 and have boosted my gas mileage from 13.5 Mpg to 22 Mpg which is a 61% increase, all for an investment of $150.

With Gas Prices nearing $4.00 per gallon, I seriously had to look for something that would help me get better gas mileage or start taking the Bus and that is not at the top of my list.

Here is how much I saved (gas $3.82 per gallon, 25 gallon tank, $88.35 to fill up my gas tank)

Before: 353 miles for one tank

After: 550 miles for one tank

Now I only have to fill up twice a month for a $176 per month which is a savings of $2120 for 1 year

Who doesn't want to save money on gas and let the oil companies know who is boss. This run your car on water technology is going to change the power industry just like trains changed the transportation industry over 100 years ago. They put the pony express out of business and bankrupted many companies out there because there was no need for someone to ride horse back across the country to deliver mail anymore. This is no joke I am letting everyone that I can know how to run your car on water.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Craig_Gilliam

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers